Cristina Fiorillo, Registered Massage Therapist
Cristina is on sabatical for 2016.
A Sutherland Chan registered massage therapy school graduate, Cristina completed her diploma in 2006 and is committed to helping you achieve better health and wellness.
- Hot Stone Massage: providing deep tissue work in conjunction with hot stone therapy that stimulates detoxification and provides long lasting relief and relaxation.
- Reflexology: by applying pressure to different zones and reflex areas, she creates better health for related organs and systems stimulated during treatment.
- Pre and Post-Natal Massage: focussed on reducing discomfort during one of the most important times in a woman’s life, and providing relief and relaxation.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Massage: working with conditions such as thoracic outlet syndrome, trigger points, TMJ dysfunction, carpal tunnel syndrome, migraines, sciatica, general tension, frozen shoulder, piriformis syndrome, etc.
- Aromatherapy: therapeutic massage along with specific essential oils used in a variety of treatments such as migraines, sinus congestion, muscle tension, inflammation, etc.
- Myofacial Release: by applying specific techniques to the fascia that covers all organs of the body, contracted muscles can be released, circulation can be increased, and healthy range of motion can be achieved and maintained.
- Holistic Nutrtion: A graduate from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition in 2009, Cristina also offers Holistic Nutrition.